Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Side order of academic, please!

I've been deliberating how "academic" (or lack thereof) I should keep this blog. I figure I will try to balance out the academic progress of my research with the progress of my character.

In which case, this post will contain little academic content! =O

EvilCowKing is nearing White Knight-hood at an incredible speed! =) Yesterday I gained +75% in one long sitting which consisted of FoG grinding during 2x EXP and then some MAD questing at Korean Folk Town, since I really wanted that lvl 65 +5 Str cape. (I blew 3M on an Str scroll that failed -_-") My girlfriend, in "RL" and "IG," (UndyingIce) and several guildmates came along as well. Tim, (Thrythwig), another Jr. Master in Illusion guided us through KFT. He's a low-dex warrior who's only a few levels above me. However, I'm embarrassed to see how much less damage Cow King does next to him -_-" When I get filthy rich, I will go low dex too!

Either way, I'm not discouraged. WKhood by the end of next week is almost guaranteed! ^_^

No comments: